Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Amrita rao new galleryName: Amrita Rao


Name: Amrita Rao
Birthday: 17th June 1981
E-mail: fanmail@amrita-rao.com
Turn-ons: Impeccable behaviour with women
Turn-offs: Jealous People


Car today: Mercedes
Favourite TV show: I love all Sajid Khan shows
I lie sometimes: when i am in bed, haha. But seriously, they are usually white lies to avoid hurting someone or to my mum when she worries unecessarily.
Memorable moments: The day my first film Ishq Vishk released. It took a bumper opening and I went to the theatres with Shahid Kapoor and Ken Ghosh.

The audience response was so positive and overwhelming, it was unforgettable.
Philosophy of life: Life is short and sweet, so make others happy and never let anyone down.
Secret ambition: I’ve led such a protected life that a holiday in Venice on my own would be fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment